TERMS POST MAGAZINE IN CLINICAL MEDICINE
I. REQUIREMENTS FOR SENDING SIGN DRAFT MAGAZINE
Asian. For the manuscript published results of scientific research
1. The manuscript was written in Vietnamese, font Arial 13 (Unicode system), 1.5 line spacing. Each article must not exceed 4,000 words (equivalent to 10 A4 pages) including tables, illustrations and references. The manuscript must be clearly numbered pages.
2. Draft presentation using Microsoft Word 1997-2003 (.doc file extension). The tables, graphs presented in other formats (.jpeg, .pdf, etc.) to be integrated into the main manuscript, and sent to the editorial board of the original file.
3. The terms agreed under encyclopedias from Vietnam. Vietnamese nouns if translated from a foreign language must be accompanied by the original writing. Abbreviations must have captions.
4. The order and layout of items in the article:
4.1. Headline: brief but should reflect the main content of the article, in capital letters, bold, avoid starting with the phrase: research, survey and evaluation.
4.2. Full name of author work, does not write titles and degrees: The order of the names of the authors are listed in order of contribution to scientific work. If two authors have the same level of contributions, it starred and accompanying commentary.
Contacts: contacts located at the foot of the first page of the article, the name of the author responsible for the article and the accompanying contacts (mailing address and email).
4.3. Summary: The need to demonstrate the main results and conclusions of the work. Abstract presented in a paragraph and not exceed 200 words.
4.4. Keywords: expression is the main problem which the study refers to, a maximum of 6 words or phrases.
4.5. Total from the manuscript: specify the number of under-count of Microsoft Word.
4.6. Main content: is presented in the section and Roman numbered I through V.
I. Background: introduction research objectives in relation to other studies, the field has been done before, no longer than 01 pages of A4.
II. Subjects and Methods: brief yet have enough information for the reader to understand the research process. Only the new process, first implemented must be described in detail, quoting reference source for the study process. Specify Assembly Ethics in Biomedical Research (IRB) approved research ethics if the problem requires research.
III. Result: The figure and tables are clearly presented with brief captions. Some results were expressed as the tables can be expressed in the text. Total number of tables and figures should not exceed 5. Photos are scanned into the right position and be illustrated with original photographs.
IV. Comment: no longer than 2 pages typed, just talking and explanations related to the results obtained.
V. Conclusion: write short, do not list the results of the study.
Acknowledgments: The authors clearly state research funding agencies (if any) and committed no conflict of interest from the research results. This section presents before References and no numbering.
Reference: cited by number, not by author and year. Documents are collected and arranged in the order cited in the article. Documents in foreign languages must keep verbatim, without transliteration, not translation. Limiting dissertations, theses, books and websites as references. Each article should not exceed 15 references, except for review. Some references are as follows: full name of the author is to write a full (if the author is a foreigner, in the order presented: they write full, middle name and the name stands for), year of publication, title, journal name (in italics), set (number) (in bold), p. If the article has multiple authors, only the name of the first three authors and colleagues, for example:
1. Nguyen Kim Son, Pham Van Hung, Nguyen Bao Son et al (2010). EGFR mutations in the gene coding for lung cancer. Journal of Medical Research, 3, 30-37.
2. M.B. Zafar, M.K. Terris, T. Honjo, et al (2001). Prostate cancer detection. J. Urol. 116, 100-103.
English summary: Headline article was translated from the English original Vietnamese. Abstract in English (no more than 200 words) summary translated from Vietnamese by including keywords.