GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
• Authors will be required to select a topic:
– Bronchoscopy and Interventional Techniques
– Paediatric respiratory diseases
– Respiratory Neurobiology and Sleep
– Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
– Thoracic Surgery
– Diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease
– Infectious lung disease
– Lung cancer
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Congress publications.
1. Format for the Manuscripts:
– The article should not be in Microsoft Office Word file or acompatible file.
– Unicode: TCVN 6909:2001.
– The article should in 12 point Time New Roman font, single space.
– The article’s margins: Left 3,5 cm; Right 3,5 cm; Top 2,5 cm; Bottom: 2,5cm.
2. Process and presentation of the items:
– Title: (size 14 point, upper case, bold).
– Presenting author’s and co-authors’s details:
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address
– Abstract text limited to 200 words. Abstracts should clearly state:
Background (including purpose)
Material and methods
– Background and aims.
– Research methods
– Conclusions and Recommendations (optional)
– Annex (optional).